PLAYING i SENT A LETTER TO MY LOVE


I SENT A LETTER TO MY LOVE GAME

I Sent A Letter To My Love
I sent a letter to my love
And on the way I dropped it
One of you has picked it up
And put it in their pocket
Is it you? Is it you?
Is it you? Is it you?
……….

INSTRUCTIONS
Children sit in a circle facing the middle. One child walks around the outside of the circle while the others chant the poem. Everyone chants “Is it you? Is it you?....” until the child chooses who she will drop the handkerchief behind.
That child grabs the handkerchief and chases the first child around the circle. The first child races to sin in the space vacated by the seated person without being caught. If they succeed, the children swap places. The child with the handkerchief walks around the outside of the circle.








0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario